lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009
It was 9:29 , 9:29 back street big city. The sun was going' down ; There was music all around. It felt so right. It was one of those nights ; One of those nights when you feel the world stop turning, you were standing there ; There was music in the air. I should have been away but I knew I'd have to stay. Last train to London , just heading out. Last train to London , just leaving own. But I really want tonight to last forever ; I really wanna be with you. Let the music play on down the line tonight. It was one of those nights ; One of those nights when you feel the fire is burning. Everybody was there ; Everybody to share. It was so right. There you were on your own , looking like you were the only one around , I had to be with you. Nothing else that I could do. I should have been away ; But I knew I'd have to stay. Last train to London , just heading out. Last train to London , just leaving town. But I really want tonight to last forever , I really wanna be with you. Let the music play on down the line tonight. Underneath a starry sky. Time was still but hours must really have rushed byI didn't realize , but love was in your eyes. I really should have gone. But love went on and on... Last train to London , just heading out. Last train to London , just leaving town. But I really want tonight to last forever , I really wanna be with you. Let the music play on down the line tonight ; But I really want tonight to last forever , I really wanna be with you. Let the music play on down the line tonight.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario